The Photo Thread: Week of 2019-11-17

I’ve had something similar on the Huawei Mate 10 Pro and P20. When taking photos of people, the heads seem to be bigger than normal and don’t fit on the bodies properly, when the AI is switched on.

I was at a wedding and all the family photos look like I have a family of nodding head dolls! :frowning:

1 Like

LOL! One of the unforseen side effects of computational photography.

3 Likes

Frozen Bird House
Pixel 3a

3 Likes

When I had a Pixel 2, I noticed that portrait mode produced more artificial looking photos than the iPhone. Subjects looked like cardboard cutouts.

1 Like

This photo made with Olympus OM-D EM-1 ii, f/13, 1/320, ISO 200, created in Luminar 4

7 Likes

Sisters with Mom

5 Likes

This week in muffining lighting contrast and removing yourself from the photo entirely

1 Like

Slot canyons in Page Az - Canon 5D Mark IV EF 16-35 2.8 III

10 Likes

@ttomab That is truly beautiful, Thank You.
Can I have permission to use as a desktop please

Andy Silman

2 Likes

I’m in LOVE with this Sony! Animal Eye AF at work.

9 Likes

Some more from previous trips to the Canaries.
Hope it’s not too much…

3 Likes

Imgur

Sunrise at Bryce Canyon National Park
Canon 5D IV

9 Likes

Revisited an old photo. My father-in-law was a Spitfire pilot for Glasgow 602 Squadron in WW2, and we used to visit this airfield in Sussex regularly with him. The pilots there were great, loved swapping stories. Good times.

Nikon D80, reprocessed in Luminar 4 this evening.

Westhampnett Airfield, Sussex, UK, Summer 2012, Spitfire TR9 SM520(G-ILDA)

8 Likes

Sensational! Bravo. Handheld?

1 Like

Just messin’ 'round with the iPhone 11 Pro on foggy/drizzly night and my Silverado 2500HD.
Rats…just noticed I should have had the fog lights on too. Next time.

3 Likes

I hope this was taken in the parking lot.
BTW fantastic photo.

Nice photo
Pssst…edit the spelling: Bryce Canyon National Park.

LOL…yep. Sleepy little park close to my house that will be the subject of more (night) photos in the coming months. Need some snow!

1 Like

I’ve started a new thread for this week.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.