Supporting TWiT financially

So I recently saw Leo commented on a post about how much it would take for each viewer to support Twit. He gave it as a break down if I recall correctly of a yearly and monthly amounts. Does anyone remember what the break down was? I believe it was in reference to a TWIG that had no ads. I want to support Twit. I subscribe to Thurrott.com so might as well subscribe to my favorite podcast network. :slight_smile:

Update: Twit Tip Jar as suggested by @sawgrass

3 Likes

Here you go:

3 Likes

I pay $5 a month for Discord. I could do that for TWiT easily enough too.

3 Likes

This was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Glad I could help!!!

1 Like

As a regular long-time European listener I keep wondering whether there would be any way to support TWiT from here as well. Most ads are US- or North America only. Would be great to have a way to financially support TWiT apart from buying advertised services or t-shirts and coffee mugs :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just found out about TWiT Tip Jar - wondering why it’s never mentioned on the shows? :wink:

2 Likes

Will the tip jar not work for you?

Oh gotcha :grin: You found it as I was typing LOL

Yes maybe @Leo and other hosts could start promoting it.

2 Likes

Just don’t give Bitcoin as Leo does not know the password!

6 Likes

Just made a donation via tip jar on the twit website. Feels good to know I’m supporting my favorite network during this crisis.

3 Likes

@PhilAdcock might consider including the link to TWiT Tip Jar in your original post so folks see it at the start of this thread?

@PDelahanty seems none of the PayPal links are working on https://twit.tv/about/tip-jar
UPDATE seems to be working now

3 Likes

Patrion style funding works for many valued streamers.
TWiT should have a page.

3 Likes

And there is a TWiT Merch store: https://twit.tv/store

5 Likes

You da man!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I forgot about he merch store. Will those ship internationally?

1 Like

I’ve started tipping via Brave Rewards About Brave Rewards | Brave Browser since I realised TWiT was being affected by the current crisis. I assume this still works out for you? You’re getting your money?You still have the password to your BAT wallet? :wink:

They likely do. To activate it domain level access is required.

Well, I hope they are, cause that’s the main way I’m giving an extra contribution in these trying times for TWiT advertisers :slight_smile:

`

I checked. They are verified.

1 Like

They’d still need to actually be exchanging the BAT for cash. I’ve seen some people setup BAT creator accounts, then forget about them. Speak up TWiT! If I know BAT is of value to you, I will up my contributions! And spread the word!