SQRL "Show Off" Show

That’s what I meant to quote. Few sites run that forum software, but a good portion of the web uses WordPress.

I just opened a help ticket with Wordpress.com asking if SQRL can be an option for their 2-factor login which is only SMS, so not secure.
If we get enough people that use Wordpress.com to ask them to implement it, that would make millions of sites support it.

1 Like

Good idea @uteck. I bet they’ll suggest that you install the SQRL plugin for now, until the system gets more adoption.

I am using the .com sites free hosting so can’t install plugins unless I pay $300 for the business plan,and they responded saying that the plugin may not work on the .com hosted environment.
So I rephrased my request that they need to incorporate SQRL into the .com infrastructure for better security and to make it easier and more secure for people to create a Wordpress login.

November 30, 2019 @ 2:15pm PST was announced for the recording however will this be video streamed live?

Yes it will. I’ll be hosting and we’ll have a live audience. Join us in studio if you can by e-mailing tickets@twit.tv.

4 Likes