Hey folks share pics of your quarantine workspace

Damn, that’s nice! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is my gaming/coding throne. I have been slowly upgrading over time. Notice the amazing inbox zero. I’ve been an inbox zero master for years. My wife thinks its voodoo.

7 Likes

No room at our cottage for an office or desk, so I’ve had to strip back to basics. This is now my portable workspace. Cheap Android tablet gives me a bit more screen estate using Duet. What’s great is I can chuck all this into a bag and take it anywhere :+1:t2:

7 Likes

My workzone triple boot Arch,OsX cat,Win 10

5 Likes

Update recently shown.

6 Likes
![IMG_20200628_180121|690x388](upload://shkNPHEzgzsQvwDUANDMISM5tZW.jpeg) 

5 Likes

Sorry - Arch?

Gratuitous verbiage to meet the 20 character minimum

It’s looking super, @ant_pruitt! :clap:

1 Like

Here’s the main part of my office, where I work… The rest of the office is where just stuff is gathered. :smirk:

4 Likes

https://www.archlinux.org/

3 Likes

My little work nook in the corner of our bedroom, which has been my office for over 3 months.

I do miss the office a little bit, but to be honest being at home suits me pretty well.

6 Likes

Speaking as someone who tends to sprawl and generate untidiness automatically, that looks like an exceptionally efficient use of space.

4 Likes

Ahhh but you can’t see the rest of my bedroom in this photo :joy:

7 Likes

this is soooo nice and CLEAN.
I notice your back isn’t to a door, either. :wink:

4 Likes

That is one beast of a Desktop tower. I had a similar one in my LAN Party days. Not fun to lug around, but much respect was given.

3 Likes

Old 2012 Mac Pro the Dual Xeon Mobo died and Apple doesn’t offer upgrades. So it was time to take things into my own hands.
Best case I’ve ever owned. even while gaming it stays 35-45 degrees cool. love this thing

5 Likes

Yes, I learnt a lot from Thufir Hawat as a child. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, the cases were always great, even if the internals weren’t always all that special or reliable.

And a Threadripper makes a cheaper, and faster, alternative to a Mac Pro

2 Likes

Looks Like an Asus tower. How’s that thing holding up? I’m a fan of most Asus Motherboards, just curious.

1 Like

Yes, it is an Asus. Going on four years now and not a single issue. On a whim I bought an Asus laptop 11 years ago, and the sucker is still running, and because of that I buy a lot of Asus gear. The only failure I ever had was with an Asus router after a power surge. Everything worked on the router except the WAN port, so I turned it into a switch. Other than that, I’ve never had an issue with Asus products. I recommend them to most people that want something good but not expensive.

3 Likes