Help me with my search for a new laptop!

She said on WW she ordered a Surface Laptop 3. I think she said it is for “preview purposes” (wink, wink) unless she likes it.

i think @MaryJo’s main criteria will be … is it lap-able and does it run notepad :rofl:

1 Like

Hi. I ended up ordering Surface Laptop 3, 13-inch Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256 GB storage in Sandstone. Metal keyboard (no fuzzies). It supposedly will arrive tomorrow!

6 Likes

@MaryJo Please post a picture or two once you get it up and running. Also does this version of the Surface laptop come with Notepad installed?

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see what you think

1 Like

I believe @mikahsargent will be showing off something today. Not saying what but here’s a hint. He’s naming it Elvis.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the review! I went with the maxed out AMD version however I’m still waiting for it to come in the mail. I’m super jelly of everyone who got theirs today.

Totally and completely not related, but anyway, when you said Elvis I had a foxy flashback…

LOL

Here’s my review of the Intel-based Surface Laptop 3 after a week of use: https://www.zdnet.com/article/review-microsofts-intel-based-surface-laptop-3-third-times-the-charm/

3 Likes

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear it is working for you.

I was glad to read the review and was surprised to see so much love for the new Notepad machine. Honestly, if it wasn’t so costly, I’d probably purchase the computer myself based off of your review. Thank you for the post @MaryJo honestly can’t wait for Windows Weekly to hear you and Paul discuss the machine and hear Paul’s rebuttle to everything you love about it. :wink:

2 Likes