Guest Suggestion for this Sunday's TWiT

With this week behind you, any TWiT will be a win. Your and your panel’s orientation will matter to many. Sure, we will discuss and disagree on some points, but you’ve won the race to relevance and trust years ago. You guys are going to do awesome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Leo, I think if you stick to the tech stuff you should be OK. It is fact that certain social media accounts have been suspended. I’ve also seen postings that Section 230 is coming back into play (probably by people that have no clue what it truly does) to make sure that certain things don’t happen again. I think as long as you stick to the facts and debate that, and not bring up whether the accounts were properly suspended (that’s where the line is), you should be fine. That’s what I’m more interested in. From my reading, it seems that there is a push for more government oversight over social media. I’m interested in the panels view on that.

@Leo, great job today. I think you and the panel hit the topics appropriately and professionally, without getting into a politics game. Also, thanks to Denise for stopping into the chat for the discussion.

3 Likes

Are you “whining and complaining”?

1 Like