Back up Photos & Stuff

The unlimited photo backup doesn’t see to be available for Australian Prime users. Unless you need to switch that on somewhere.

1 Like

Thank you…ha! It seems I already have the app…so I just need to spend hours selecting one by one all my photos…or, see if I have a select all choice on my Mac at home (I’m not at the moment). :heart:Again, thanks so much for the link…I’ve got some work ahead of me!

1 Like

I think you can just set it to backup, just like Google Photos.

2 Likes

Hmmmm, it asked for permission to access my photos and I agreed…then it went to all my photos for me to select the ones to backup. I’m on my iPad and there wasn’t a select all choice. It seems I’d have to tap each photo to back them all up. I’m hoping that on a computer I’ll either have a select all or can control shift to include all of them? I’ll check it out when I get home. I’ll also test it to see if new photos are automatically backed up.

I don’t even remember when I downloaded the app and I obviously never went into it before! I’ll get it figured out and I’m thrilled it will keep them at full resolution…something The Google doesn’t do, though my One Drive does…but I pay for that privilege! :thinking:

1 Like

On my iPhone it just starts to backup my whole camera role.

2 Likes