About "iOS Today"

Hosted by Mikah Sargent and Rosemary Orchard

Join Rosemary Orchard and Mikah Sargent for iOS Today, TWiT.tv’s podcast for all things iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and more! From app reviews to helpful tips and tricks, from the latest news to the coolest accessories, Rosemary and Mikah will help you make the most of all your iOS devices.

Records live every Tuesday at 12:00pm Eastern / 9:00am Pacific / 16:00 UTC.

1 Like

I’ve be seduced by the “I” world.

At home the convenience of my trusty Air2 is used for 99% of my electronic needs. I have an iPad Pro but it’s way too heavy for most of my needs unless I need a sharper screen for images.

When out an about it’s the iPhone, iWatch and iPods that round out my technology. Jason Silva mentioned putting on a technical exoskeleton.

Just not a fan of iHop.

1 Like

iOS Today used to be a MUST SEE, but (IMHO) it has went downhill recently. Too much clowning around. Haven’t watched the last three episodes, and haven’t missed it one bit.

I still watch Mac Break Weekly and specials, though.

-Jeff

Hey Leo how about segment on LastPass on IPhone And IPad.How to use it.

1 Like

Mikah, I love my Amazon oven. Is there a way to make a shortcut or is one built into the Echo to say “Alexa Air Fry until the Temperature reach 168 Degrees”, temp from the food probe, instead of saying "Alexa Air Fry for 40 Minutes
" and checking on the temp from my iPad which I do now.Thank You

@mikahsargent chihuahua.coffee — Mikah Sargent and click on Podcasts which is linked to https://mikah.co/podcasts but ends up page not found.