About Hands-On Photography

Hosted by Ant Pruitt

Ant Pruitt hosts Hands-On Photography showing how to create awesome photos with your camera. Hands-On Photography will help the beginner photographer or enthusiast get the most out of their camera. Even if it’s a smartphone. Ant will share tips, tricks, and also challenges to encourage creative growth in your photography. Photography is more than mere megapixels. It’s about the story, the community and the fun you have creating great images.

New episodes every Thursday at Noon Eastern / 9:00am Pacific / 16:00 UTC.

5 Likes

Awesome. Want to get back into photography. Undecided between SLR or mirror-less. I used to have an Canon EOS 350D, nothing fancy, and really miss it - broken down a long time ago. Smartphone photography just doesn’t cut it for me.

@ant_pruitt AWESOME!!!

This podcast will be in video form, right??? PLEASE!!! :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Gear: Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mark II and now iPhone 11 Pro Max

1 Like

Is there going to be a Flickr group?

this one will be video. I’ll share more info very soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finally!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I doubt it. There will be a community aspect. Primarily here for the time being

Ant… Congratulations on your new podcast twit. I will be subscribing. I look forward to the discussion of both pro level cameras and hobbyist with smart phone cameras as I work with both.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this @ant_pruitt I’ve already subscribed. I’ve always been an enthusiast that doesn’t have any real skill set. Looking forward to learning alot from you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, @guyssocialweb and welcome to the community :fist_right:t5:
Yeah I’ll start out with basics over the first couple episodes before diving into slightly more advanced items.

1 Like

Thanks for subscribing and I appreciate you joining the community. I hope this is helpful for you and you’re able to share it with others trying to get started in the world of photography. :fist_right:t5:

1 Like

Finally, yay! I’m so happy to see this addition to TWiT. Thank you.

2 Likes

I can’t recommend the Fuji cameras enough. I think it’s so important to have a camera that’s not crazy big and that you enjoy shooting with - else it gets left at home :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for joining us here in the forums, @Itinerans :slight_smile:
Looking forward to doing something to help beginners be comfortable with the shooting photography and building on fundamentals into bigger and better compositions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great Job !! Looking forward to the next one

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:
The support means a lot

Hey Ant- Great work so far. Do you think an episode about some general maintenance that one can do to keep their camera working properly be worthy? Things like lens cleaning, etc. Thoughts?

1 Like

I haven’t started watching the podcast yet, but can you talk about raw photos and sending photos as low resolution and high resolution. I don’t really understand what all that means.

1 Like

We’ll eventually get to camera maintenance, but it’s a good ways off in my pipeline. It’s definitely a must. THANKS for the suggestion and for watching :fist_right:t5:

1 Like